Do you want to find a young and luminous skin and fight against skin aging? No need to resort to chemicals or anti-aging creams. Discover these recipes for natural anti-aging masks that will allow you to regain soft and radiant skin.
Wrinkle reduction has become a major concern for many of us. Even if there are a multitude of cosmetic products available in pharmacies, some of which prove to be quite effectiveyou also have the option of having recourse to surgical techniques (such as a facelift) or clinical treatments (tensor threads, facial radiofrequency, Botox and/or collagen injections).
However, do not forget the simple home remedies and grandma’s tricks that have proven themselves over time.
Read also: The magic trick to hide tired eyes, enlarge the look and wake up the face
How to make a homemade anti-wrinkle mask yourself with flax seeds?
Flax seeds are remarkably effective in fighting wrinkles that appear on the face and neck. To obtain convincing results with this anti-aging mask, apply it regularly twice a day for at least 12 days.
Flax, a member of the Linaceae family, is known for its textile fibers and particularly nutritious oilseeds. These are a natural source of vitamin E, potassium, magnesium and Omega 3 fatty acids, essential elements for the regeneration of the skin and the body.
It is no coincidence that flax seeds are also recommended in our diet. Nutritionists often include them in a balanced diet, as some studies have shown that consuming a handful a day can help regulate blood pressure and prevent the onset of cerebrovascular pathologies.
Flax seeds also have detoxifying and soothing properties. Rich in phytoestrogens, they contribute greatly to the health of the skin and are able to reduce the signs of aging that appear on the face. Estrogen plays a crucial role in increasing the production of collagen, which smooths out wrinkles and keeps skin looking young and soft.
Thanks to flax seed mask, your face will regain a youthful appearance. Here is how to make this 100% natural anti-aging recipe:
- Get some whole flaxseeds that you can grind yourself every three days (depending on how much you want).
- To ensure their effectiveness, flax seeds must be fresh.
- Store your ingredient in a cool, dark, dry place away from any heat source.
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of flax seeds, then pour 85 ml of hot water. Mix everything together and cover the bowl with a tea towel. Let stand until evening.
- To care for your skin, you will only use water that has absorbed all the beneficial properties of flax seeds. Your mask is now ready.
- Experts advise to prepare this mask in the morning and use it in the evening before sleeping or when you wake up. Apply it to the face and neck using a cotton ball. Take care to avoid direct contact with eyes. Let the water dry on your skin, then repeat this operation at least 5 times.
- After the fifth application, hydrate your face with a moisturizer and avoid makeup to let your skin breathe.
- This face mask has many benefits. Flax seeds are able to moisturize the skin, exfoliate the epidermis, visibly reduce wrinkles and prevent the appearance of acne.
How to remove wrinkles with a natural anti-aging product based on honey?
Honey is packed with anti-aging properties for the face. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it protects skin from free radical damage and stimulates enzyme activity to make skin glow. Thanks to its moisturizing properties, it plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, making honey a suitable anti-aging solution for all skin types.
Read also: Meghan Markle’s anti-aging makeup trick very easy to reproduce
To apply, massage the honey directly onto the skin using circular motions. After a few seconds, rinse off with lukewarm water to use as a daily cleanser and moisturizer. You can also leave it on your face for 20 to 30 minutes to enjoy the benefits of an anti-aging honey mask.
How to use a lemon and cucumber juice mask to rejuvenate the face?
Many of us know the benefits of cucumber to reduce puffiness and dark circles, as well as to moisturize the skin. It also helps preserve the elasticity of aging skin. To take advantage of its benefits, mix half a peeled cucumber with half a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix everything in a blender. Then apply this preparation all over your face and neck. Repeat the operation twice a week to fully benefit from its effects.
Read also: Applying makeup in 5 minutes with only 4 products and looking naturally younger is really easy
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings